- About SCAN
- Progressive Dinner & Auction
- Blue & White Ball
- An Evening for SCAN at Shagbark
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Resilience Screenings
- Parent Resilience Conference
- More Fundraisers and Community Events
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
The Protector’s Circle of Greater Richmond SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) is a select group of individuals who support SCAN by making an annual gift of $1,000 or more to our child abuse prevention and treatment services.
We are very grateful to the members of our Protector’s Circle for helping us keep children safe.
Current Protector’s Circle Members
If you would like to join our Protector’s Circle, please make a donation by clicking on the link below or call the SCAN office at (804) 257-7226 for additional donation options.
MediaBesides knowing that you have helped to prevent and treat child abuse through your contribution, Protector’s Circle members receive:
- Invitation to annual event exclusive to Protector’s Circle members
- Updates from the Executive Director
- Recognition in SCAN’s annual report
- Inclusion on Protector’s Circle Webpage