- About SCAN
- Progressive Dinner & Auction
- Blue & White Ball
- An Evening for SCAN at Shagbark
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Resilience Screenings
- Parent Resilience Conference
- More Fundraisers and Community Events
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Build teamwork through volunteer opportunities
SCAN’s volunteer opportunities and projects are well-suited for companies and civic organization wishing to engage their employees and members in important community issues, because they:
- Are scheduled for the evening or weekends
- Provide short-term and/or long-term commitments
- Frequently allow groups from companies and organizations the opportunity to work together
- Allow various levels of hands-on involvement
For more information about volunteering as a group, contact Heather Farber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor a SCAN event
SCAN has sponsorship opportunities throughout the year for special events that raise revenue for our child abuse prevention and treatment services, including our signature Progressive Dinner and Auction and Blue & White Ball. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Katie Morris at email@example.com or (804) 257-7226 x126.
Contribute to child abuse prevention and treatment programs
Supporting SCAN is a special opportunity to send the message that your company cares about the children and families in our community while increasing your company’s visibility in the Greater Richmond area. For more information about contributing, please contact Kristen Byrd at Kbyrd@grscan.com or (804) 257-7226 x106.