- About SCAN
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Support Greater Richmond SCAN during the
Dominion Energy Charity Classic through
Birdies for Charity Presented by TowneBank!
The Birdies for Charity Presented by TowneBank program enables Richmond-area charities to use the Dominion Energy Charity Classic tournament as a fundraising platform.
The program gives SCAN an opportunity to generate contributions through flat donations or based on the number of “birdies” made by PGA TOUR Champions players during the tournament.
In addition, the PGA TOUR will donate an additional 10 percent on donations made through Birdies for Charity, so SCAN will receive an additional 10 percent of total pledges!
Below are instructions on how to make your gift (one-time flat donation) through Birdies for Charity presented by TowneBank. We will receive a 10% bonus on your donation.
The final day to donate is October 20, 2019. Thank you for your support.
DONATE ONLINE (Mastercard, Visa and American Express are accepted. Credit Card Fees Apply.)
- Visit deccgolf.com and click “Birdies for Charity” under the “Charity” tab, then “Donate Now.”
- Enter the donation amount (minimum donation of $25) and select Greater Richmond SCAN from the drop down menu.
- Fill out the billing information form. Donations will be processed immediately.
- You will receive a confirmation email from PGA TOUR Charities that will serve as a receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
DONATE BY CHECK
- Make your check out to PGA TOUR Charities Inc and write Greater Richmond SCAN in the memo line (minimum donation of $25).
- Mail check to:
Dominion Energy Charity Classic
707 East Main Street, Suite 1025
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Attn: Birdies for Charity
- PGA TOUR Charities Inc. will mail you a receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
DONATE THROUGH DONOR ADVISED FUNDS AT COMMUNITY FOUNDATION FOR A GREATER RICHMOND
- Log into your Donor Connect portal.
- Select PGA TOUR Charities Inc. for your grant recommendation.
- Designate Greater Richmond SCAN in the grant purpose section and follow the prompts to complete the request.
Community Foundation for a greater Richmond will complete the request by mailing the donation check and grant memorandum to the Dominion Energy Charity Classic office.
The PGA TOUR and Dominion Energy Charity Classic will not solicit for organizations. Participating charities will have record of all donations and maintain donor relations. Maximum bonus of $10,000 per charity, $100,000 for the entire program. This program is operated by PGA TOUR Charities Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.